Small Ruminant Care
Keep your animals healthy.
Our large animal veterinarians in Elkhorn also understand the health requirements for small ruminants such as goats, llamas, alpacas, and sheep. Like small and large animals, small ruminants thrive when they receive complete, routine care from skilled veterinarians.
Whether your animals are pets or belong to a hobby farm or production flock, they will always receive the highest level of care from our team.
To keep your animals healthy, we offer these services:
- Preventive care – Preventing disease with the aid of routine health checkups, vaccinations, parasite prevention, nutritional consultations, and microchips
- Reproductive care – We use ultrasound to diagnose and evaluate pregnancies, provide reproductive management consultations, and do neonatal exams
- Medical case management – Our veterinarians can treat skin disorders, intestinal disorders, respiratory disease, urinary disorders, and more
- Radiology – We perform digital X-rays to properly diagnose injured or lame animals
- Surgery – Small ruminants can undergo surgery for castration, dehorning, and mass removal
- 24/7 emergency care for established clients