The Elkhorn Veterinary Clinic large animal doctors service the area’s dairy and livestock producers. From regularly scheduled herd health checks to serious emergency care, our veterinarians are well-equipped and well-versed in caring for our bovine clients.
Services We Provide for Bovines
- Reproduction management – This includes monthly routine reproduction management, diagnostic ultrasound, fetal sexing, pre-breeding, post-breeding, and postpartum exams
- Preventive care – Making sure all animals are as disease-resistant as possible with vaccinations and parasite prevention
- General medicine – Individual exams, milk cultures, lab testing, and consultations regarding the nutritional management of the herd
- Surgery – Castration, dehorning, displaced abomasum, C-section, and mass removal
- Radiology – We use digital X-ray to examine lame or injured animals for broken bones and other hidden issues
- 24/7 emergency services for established clients
Get to Know Our Large Animal Veterinarians
Meet the veterinarians of our large animal department and learn a little bit more about them.