Bovine Veterinary Care in Elkhorn, WI
The Elkhorn Veterinary Clinic large animal doctors service the area’s dairy and livestock producers. From regularly scheduled bovine veterinary care checks in Elkhorn, WI to serious emergency care, our veterinarians are well-equipped and well-versed in caring for our bovine clients.
Veterinary Services We Provide for Bovines
- Reproduction management – This includes monthly routine reproduction management, diagnostic ultrasound, fetal sexing, pre-breeding, post-breeding, and postpartum exams
- Preventive care – Making sure all animals are as disease-resistant as possible with vaccinations and parasite prevention
- General medicine – Individual exams, milk cultures, lab testing, and consultations regarding the nutritional management of the herd
- Surgery – Castration, dehorning, displaced abomasum, C-section, and mass removal
- Radiology – We use digital X-ray to examine lame or injured animals for broken bones and other hidden issues
- 24/7 emergency services for established clients
Get to Know Our Large Animal Veterinarians
Meet the veterinarians of our large animal department and learn a little bit more about them.