It is very important to us that you are fully cognizant of the services your pet, horse, or large farm animal has received and the total cost. Full payment is expected at the time of service and we would be more than happy to provide you with a cost estimate if you need one. Payments we accept are cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and CareCredit.
Interested in Applying for CareCredit?
CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that can be used for your pet’s veterinary care and for your own personal medical and dental needs. Benefits for CareCredit cardholders include:
- Using the card for preventive care, emergency care, and surgical treatment
- Receiving 100% financing for the cost of treatment (with approval)
- Being able to choose among several different payment plans
- Possibly qualifying for special interest-free financing
- Low minimum monthly payments
- Saving your personal credit card for household and unplanned expenses
- Incurring no annual fees or prepayment penalties
- Paying via phone
If you already have CareCredit, you can pay us directly through the Pay My Provider link:
Along with CareCredit, you can also consider pet or equine health insurance. Insurance can be a valuable investment if your companion or large animal has an emergency or develops a serious health condition.
For horse owners, we also offer our Equine Wellness Program, which reduces the cost of preventive care while ensuring that your horse is receiving the care they need.
Contact our team at (262) 723-2644 if you have any questions regarding payments, CareCredit, or insurance.