The Elkhorn Veterinary Clinic Ltd has been providing veterinary care for the pets, horses, and livestock of SE Wisconsin and NE Illinois since it was first established in 1920. Originally owned by a single veterinarian, the practice has grown to three owner-partner veterinarians, Drs. Entwistle, Burns, and Korosec. Eight associate veterinarians and numerous animal care technicians and client service representatives complete the staff.
The Elkhorn Veterinary Clinic Ltd is located at 205 East O’Connor Drive, just 1/4 mile south of Elkhorn. Our handicapped accessible clinic services both large and small animal divisions. The clinic sports spacious waiting areas, with multiple exam and surgical suites, fully-functional in-house laboratory, state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging services, complete pharmacy, isolation ward, and a boarding and grooming facility. In addition to our physical location, our large animal doctors each drive a fully-stocked ambulatory vehicle for farm and ranch visits.